Education is an integral part of our career. It makes us what we are and what we possess the best in us. It enhances our personality and polishes our intelligence. The educational institutes have different levels for imparting all sort of knowledge. Homework and assignments are important part of academics. There are many arguments that occur on the topic of homework. Parents and students consider it being nothing more than a burden on academic life and unnecessary addition to students’ chores.
Teachers on the other hand, try to prove their point saying homework and assignments are necessary so that learners get opportunity to display their creativity. It helps them to stay calm and composed during the time of examination.
What is necessary to understand is that the only way learners can take their assignments positively is when they get help in their work.Helping with homework make them relaxed and creates a sense of responsibility in them.
Responsibilities of educational institutes in providing homework
Educational institutes all over the world offer academic knowledge on different subjects, in different degrees. We spend our initials years learning and seeking knowledge from these institutes and it becomes the second home of every student.
Thus, it is the responsibility of these institutes in making the environment comfortable and interesting for all its learners. They play a big role in imparting knowledge and homework to them. They need to understand, along with assigning homework,helping with homework becomes necessary.
The following tips can be opted by educational institutes that directly or indirectly help students to produce good quality homework-
- Make lectures interesting– They should make classroom lectures interesting and engaging for students so that they feel the need and interest to do the assignments.
- Motivating learners– Continuous motivation by teachers initiates a sense of belonging in students and they feel free to discuss their problems and subject related issues with their teachers.
- Incorporate latest technology-Schools must make use of latest technology in imparting knowledge and making subjects interesting for learners. In this way, they will be helping with homework and at the same time, make classroom lectures interesting.
- Interacting with students-Teachers must make lectures more like discussions and often ask questions. This is because if any student is finding any issue in the subject, he gets the solution in the class itself rather than carrying the burden to home and making assignments more difficult.
- Provide special attention if necessary-There are learners who need special attention in some subjects. Rather than making things more difficult for them, it is a duty of a teacher to make them understand the subject matter if required.
Therefore, helping with homework should start from school itself and assistance from tutors, parents and online sites come next. Every school and college must incorporate interesting ways of imparting lectures.Also, parentsneed to understand the importance of helping kids with homework.
Responsibilities of a student regarding assignments
Many students at all levels and from all fields require recognizing the importance of assignments and comprehending the reasons why teachers assign them with after-schoolwork. Parents play an important role here. They need to motivate their children and make things easier for them by helping with homework.
Most of the times, learners feel burdened with after-school work which leads to depressive feelings and anxiety. In such cases, learners must seek help from their parents and teachers.
They must keep the following tips in their mind –
- Do not get worried or depressed-Schoolwork is important, but it does not require you to be anxious and worried about. Worrying makes assignments difficult. There are researches that state, some learners suffer from depression because of homework and assignments. Teachers must comfort their students regarding assignments rather than scaring them regarding deadlines and marks.
- Never fall in competition trap-Students fall in competition trap, which makes them worried about their assignments. They start working hard to prove their capabilities in order to win the competition by getting good grades.
- Consult parents and teachers- Whenever you tend to find anything difficult in assignments, consult your teachers and request them to assist you or seek aid from parents.
- Understand your responsibilities — Considering your schoolwork your responsibility makes things easier for you to accomplish. Responsibilities drive you to do the work on your own.
- Ask questions- Asking questions and interacting in class during lectures makes things clearer in your head. It is better to be safe than sorry. Request your teachers to help you with queries during the lectures and make notes for assignment’s reference.
There is no one who can aid you better than you, so start helping with homeworkto your own-self and make scoring easier for you.
Latest advancements in the field of homework help
The era of 21st century revolves around internet. Our work, no matter small or big requires help of internet. Therefore, in the field academics, internet plays a vital role. Earlier students surfed net to get information and conduct surveys, but now there are websites available to help learners with homework.
These sites provide-
- Homework help
- Custom-made assignments
- Long and short-run tutors
- Homework advices and tips
Their main motive is helping with homework. Learners from all fields are making use of such sites to get their work done and facilitate better scores. They take your work, complete the assignments, and deliver it to you keeping the deadline and instructions in mind.
They constitute a team of professionals of different subjects who are experts in their fieldsand theyhelp the students with their assignmentsand homework.
There are plenty of such sites that are available on net providing such services. Students are opting for those services; these sites have proved to be a boon to all the students. This has facilitated better grades, less burden on students; helping with homework was never so easy.